Expectations and behaviors
Our ‘All In’ Cultural Norms are the foundation for how we show up together as One Team - how we speak to one another, collaborate together, acknowledge effort, share feedback and partner across generations, geographies and departments. These norms will ensure that we’re respectful, supportive, trusting and productive in our work together.
- We come to inspire and be inspired in our work.
- We are accountable for our actions and deliver on our commitments.
- We are relentlessly curious, life-long learners → always striving to get better.
- We are humble by nature (team and company first).
- We start from a position of trust and assume positive intent.
- We engage in open and honest two-way communication.
- We regularly give and seek out feedback (with candor and care).
- We focus on results; not time-clocks… and we value work enjoyment and reward.
- We have a balanced near and long term view of company health and growth.
- We are obsessed with understanding and delivering on our customers’ needs.
- We create organizational clarity through strategy cascade and objective alignment.
- We fiercely prioritize for the good of the whole organization.